«Transitserviceresource» LLC. (TSR) is active in Russian oil market since 1997. The strategic task of the company is the provision of road-construction in Russia and abroad with high-quality road bitumen, especially in hard-to-reach and remote regions.
«Transitserviceresource» has implemented The Integrated system to supply domestic and foreign road enterprises with high-quality road bitumen together with group of companies (JSC «Slavneft-YANOS», OJSC «Gazpromneft-ONPZ», LLC «Greif Yaroslavl», IPK «Rotor» and others) in 2009-2012.
The system includes:
- Production of disposable intermidiate bulk container (IBC) from cardboard (trade mark is «IBC Clovertainer«), intended for transportation and storage of solid bitumen by net weight about 1000 kg;
- Packing of bitumen by pouring hot bitumen in the IBC, followed by natural cooling;
- Transportation of the packed bitumen by any types of transport anywhere in the world;
- Compact long-term storage of the packed bitumen;
- Melting of solid bitumen in melting boiler (MB) with modular design, allowing transportation in a 20-foot container and docking with the technological equipment of domestic and foreigncoating plant (CP);
- Utilization of the used packing with the minimum ecological damage.
Created productive capacities and logistics complex allow TSR to deliver up to 100 000 tons of the packed road bitumen and the polymer-bitumen binders annualy. Experience of supply of the packed bitumen to Kamchatka peninsula, Sakhalin, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Zabaikalye territory, Primorski Krai, Khabarovsk Krai, Magadan, Sochi, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Germany, etc. shows that all links of System are successfully functioning, thereby realizing our goal: «To supply road construction in Russia and abroad with high-quality road bitumen«.
The most known objects in Russia, constructed or reconstructed in 2010-2011 with use of the packed bitumen materials supplied by TSR: